Located in Preston, Dorset
Stonebank is an immaculate property with panoramic views from its hot tub, a wonderful home for families and friends who want to spend quality time together in the delightful county of Dorset.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pet Friendly: 2
From its elevated position above Weymouth, this property offers guests a peaceful location with the advantages of close proximity to the attractions and amenities that the popular seaside town has to offer. A few hundred metres from the house is a wonderful clifftop view of Weymouth Bay to the right and Bowleaze Cove just below. With the South West Coast Path passing through here, you could even enjoy a leisurely stroll east towards the unique geological landmarks of Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. You could also get up close and personal with a variety of sea creatures at the impressive Sea Life Centre in Weymouth.
A flight of steps leads up from the parking area, past the terraced flower beds to the front door, where you can get a hint of the views to come. Stepping inside, you will find yourself in a large hallway, which is the ideal place to take off muddy shoes or sandy flip flops. Ahead of you is the spacious, well-equipped kitchen that leads into the conservatory with its additional sofa and dining furniture. Heading back to the hallway: on your right, you will find the good-sized dining room with plenty of space and seating for everyone to relax and enjoy mealtimes together. This room also has French doors leading out to the garden. At the front of the house, with views across Weymouth Bay from its small balcony, is the light and airy lounge, which has a log effect gas fire. On the ground floor, you will find two of the bedrooms: one double and one twin, both with en suite shower rooms. There is also a separate WC. The remaining bedrooms (one double and one twin, both with en suites) are upstairs and have delightful views of the garden.
Outside, there is an attractive terraced garden with the hot tub situated on a raised area to make the most of the stunning views and, above this, there is a split level deck area with a summer house. Directly outside the conservatory and dining room, there is a patio area with furniture and BBQ to make al fresco dining easy.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- A spacious, modern home in an elevated position with a hot tub in the rear garden and breath-taking views of Weymouth Bay
- An ideal base for walkers with the wonderful South West Coast path and fabulous Dorset countryside to discover
- Overlooking Lodmoor RSPB nature reserve and clifftop walks 500 metres from your doorstep
- 4 bedrooms 2 doubles and 2 twins
- 1 en suite wet room, 2 en suite shower rooms, 1 en suite with shower over the bath, WC
- Double oven and dishwasher
- Central heating and electricity
- Log effect gas fire
- Wi-Fi included
- Cot and highchair available
- Terraced garden with seating and BBQ
- Hot tub
- 2 dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Pub 200 metres
- Shop 300 metres
- Close to Weymouth town centre and all its attractions and amenities
- Parking for 3 cars