We have designed our website to be as accessible as possible to all users visiting our website.
We have followed a number of key relevant guidelines, particularly the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, to ensure our website is accessible to as many visitors as possible.
Features to enhance the site’s accessibility
- HTML heading elements have been used to represent page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers
- Cascading Style Sheets have been used to control the presentation of pages and properly structured markup has been used for content
- If stylesheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read.